Congratulations, you passed go. collect your $200 and head to the nearest store and buy feminine products and ice cream. Aunt flow has arrived, its womanhood time. Most girls start their periods between the ages of 9 and 16. You get it every month and it can last anywhere between 3-7 days. Every month, your body prepares for pregnancy. If no pregnancy occurs,the uterus, or womb, sheds its lining.
What to expect from a normal period
2. Cramping in the lower abdomen and back
4. Sleep issues
5. Mood swings
6. Sore breast
Related Blog: Discharge. What does it mean?
Side Note: The workshop is only $37 so sign up and get your seat today.
When should I consult a doctor?
1. If you are 16 or older and still have not started menstruating
2. Your period just stops suddenly
3. When your period lasts longer than it normally does
4. When you are bleeding more heavily than usual
5. When your cramps are causing you severe pain
6. When you bleed in between periods
7. When you feel sick after using a tampon
8. If you think you are pregnant
9. If your period has not returned and you’re not pregnant
Side Note: I am offering you an opportunity of a life time! With the class that I am offering you can learn to create your own profitable hair business. The class is called bundles to bills. It only costs $37 and you too can be your own boss. Sighn up today , seats are limited.
How do I know if I’m ovulating?
1. Slight spotting
2. Abdominal pain
3. Basel body temperature rises
4. Cervical mucus is clearer and thinner
5. Breast tenderness
6. Your cervix softens and opens up.
7. Increased sex drive
Question of the day: What is something you like to do when you are on your period?
I like to cuddle up on the couch with a nice warm blanket. Add some bomb food and one of my favorite shows. What do you like to do to comfort your self while you are on your period? Also if you ever want to chat about the brand ambassador program be sure to comment, and we can give you all the info you need.